- City Hall
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Contact Us
Fall Clean-Up Day - October 19, 2018
Remember to take part in the Fall Clean-up Day. Saturday Oct 20th from 8AM-11AM @ the Swimming Po... [more...]
The City of Lamberton maintains a brush and compost disposal site that is located ½ mile east of Lamberton on the Township Road following the railroad tracks.
- Site is for Lamberton resident use only.
- Seasonal hours of operation during which time the site shall be staffed will be posted at the site and published in the Lamberton News. (Current hours are Saturdays from 9:00am until noon and Tuesday evenings from 5:00-7:00pm.)
- During normal business hours, users can obtain a key from the city office or a designated key holder. The users name will be recorded and an inspection made to determine that only approved material is delivered to the site. The user will then lock the gate and return the key.
- A sign will be posted at the site which show hours and days of operation and will state the acceptable material (trees, brush, leaves, garden plants and grass clippings) and that all other material (including garbage, lumber, paper, cardboard and furniture) is prohibited.
- The dumping of garbage and the starting of fires by unauthorized personnel are misdemeanors, punishable by fines up to $1,000 and/or up to 90 days in jail.
- Fine material that can be composted (grass clippings, leaves and garden plant residue) shall be separated from the woody material. The city will have areas marked for the different material.
The City operates this site under a DNR permit. Violations of the rules will result in the site being closed.